TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The registered guest (“the Guest, Guest(s) or You”), in consideration for the accommodation provided by Wild Olive Cabins (“the Company, or Host”), agrees to abide by and be bound by the following rules, regulations, and policies of the Company.
A: PROPERTY INFORMATION
B: GUEST INFORMATION:
Guest Phone Number:
Guest E-mail Address:
C: GUEST CONDUCT
Please read very carefully as violations will result in additional fees and legal action.
1. Guest(s) agree that there will be NO PARTIES anywhere on the property. Legal action will be taken for parties that cause damage to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or neighbors of the property.
2. Guest(s) agree that there will be NO ILLEGAL DRUGS and NO SMOKING (including tobacco, hookah, vaping, marijuana, etc) of any substance in the unit or on the property. Guest(s) agree to pay a $1,000 fine for violation of this policy.
3. Guest(s) are responsible for actions of ALL GUESTS occupying the property at all times during their reservation, as well as any visitors.
4. Guest(s) agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes (if applicable) upon completion of stay.
5. Guest(s) agree to pay full replacement costs for items not returned.
6. Guest(s) agree to keep occupancy at no more than occupancy limit.
7. Guest(s) understand that staff is not affiliated with Wild Olive Cabins. Guest(s) agree to make Host their exclusive contact regarding their reservation.
8. Guest(s) will not bring a pet, including service animals, unless it is pre-approved by Host in writing.
9. Guest(s) agree to all Hot Tub Safety Rules listed in booking details and/or at property. Guest(s) agree to leave Hot Tub in good working condition or Guest(s) will be charged a $500 fine for cleaning and/or maintenance.
10. Guest(s) will be considered to be trespassing if this rental contract is not signed prior to arrival.
11. Guests agree to pay for excessive damages, cleaning, noise complaint, police complaint, security device tampering, or smoking fees, within 7-days of receiving notice of fees from Company.
12. Guest(s) are responsible for all contents in the unit from check-in until check out. Guests will be responsible for any damage to any contents that occurs during the stay.
13. Guest(s) agree to abide by check in/out times and procedures. Guest(s) agree to pay for excessive damages, cleaning, and refunds given to other guests as a result of violation of these procedures.
14. Guest(s) agree to allow Wild Olive Cabins representatives to enter the property with reasonable notice. In case of an emergency, no notice is necessary.
D. PARTY/NOISE COMPLAINTS.
Please respect the neighbors that call this community their home. Parties and noise complaints are not acceptable. If a noise complaint occurs, guest will be notified via email, booking channel, or SMS. If another noise complaint is received, guest will be immediately removed from the property without refund. If a member of our team is called to the property for any reason relating to any disturbance, occupancy issues, noise, or lewd behavior, the Guest will be will be charged a fine of $2000 in addition to the normal costs of rental and any damage to the property.
E. SMOKING AND ILLEGAL DRUGS
Smoking and illegal drugs are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside or on the property. This includes but is not limited to: Elevators, common areas, hallways, apartments, fitness centers, parking garage, balconies, courtyards, and pool areas. Violation of this policy will result in immediate removal from the property without refund. The Guest will also be charged a fine of $1,000 in addition to the normal costs of rental and any damage to the property.
F. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Except as described below, we do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose, sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to outside parties. This statement does not include trusted third party service providers who assist us in administering and providing our services.
For each booking, we collect the guest’s government issued identification, facial images, full name, email address, mobile number, payment information, and birthdate. By providing such information to us, you consent and authorize us to obtain and transmit this information to our trusted third party partners for purposes of fraud prevention, conducting a public records search, processing payment transactions, or resolving payment disputes. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or for safety.
Based upon the results of the background check, Wild Olive Cabins may solicit additional information from the guest, require a security deposit, cancel the guest’s reservation, or contact law enforcement. Any refusal to submit required information will be considered an immediate cancellation of reservation by the Guest.
G. PAYMENT, SECURITY/SAFETY DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION.
1. CANCELLATION POLICIES: Guest(s) agree to abide by the cancellation policy in the listing of the booking platform that was used to book the reservation. Wild Olive Cabins is not a travel insurance provider, and strongly suggests securing travel insurance from a 3rd party. Cancellations should be processed directly with The Company through email or booking platform message. The Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide a credit for a future stay. The Company is under no obligation to offer any refunds outside of the cancellation policy.
2. SECURITY DEPOSITS: Security deposit holds are required for all bookings. Information regarding Security Deposits are provided in the listing details on the booking platform used to secure the reservation. Security Deposits are used to cover any damages and/or incidentals to the property. After check-out, property will be fully inspected and Security Deposits will be charged if there is any damage and/or incidentals. Guest will be provided photos and any other proper documentation supporting the damages and/or incidentals. Security Deposit holds are released 7 days after check-out. The time it takes for the funds to return to your account may vary depending on your banking institution.
3. CREDIT CARD DISPUTES: Guest(s) waive rights to credit card disputes and agrees to be responsible for all costs incurred by The Company defending such disputes.
All maintenance issues should be reported immediately to Host. If a maintenance issue occurs that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and significantly affects the Guests stay, The Company reserves the right to refund at its discretion or relocate Guests to another property. Housekeeping issues are to be addressed immediately upon arrival, but in no
way void this contract. Host must be contacted immediately and the situation will be assessed at that time.
I. WHAT WE SUPPLY.
The property is, unless otherwise noted on our website, equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a standard equipped kitchen, TV(s), furnishings. We may not have all the items you may be accustomed to having in your home. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using please provide for those items by bringing them with you. Occupancy is based on sleeping capacity;
each property may not have ample dining/living room seating to match bed capacity.
The Company provides complimentary wireless internet as a convenience for The Guest. If The Guest has any problems accessing the internet, please notify Host immediately. Please note that internet connectivity issues are outside of The Company’s control. While we will do our best to work with the Internet Service Providers to resolve connectivity issues as quickly as possible, we are at the mercy of the service providers to resolve issues. As this is a complimentary service, no refunds will be assessed for internet connectivity issues.
The Company does not provide refunds due to issues beyond The Company’s control such as weather. Please note that not all properties have air conditioning. Please be sure to inquire whether or not your unit has A/C and the specific configuration (central vs wall) prior to your arrival. We also suggest consulting the local weather authorities prior to arrival.
L. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
The Company is not responsible for any personal effects of The Guest that may disappear from the property. The Company maintains insurance on the structure and those items belonging to The Company. The Guest is responsible for insurance on all of guest’s personal
items. The Guest will be fully responsible for all damage to the property or contents during their stay. In the event that the home becomes un-rentable through any action of The Guest, then The Guest agrees to pay the nightly rate for each night until the home may be put back into a rentable condition, in addition to being responsible for any damage caused by Guest, their invitees, or other persons. The Guest agrees to indemnify The Company and hold it harmless from any injury or damage resulting to The Guest, their invitees, or other persons, their personal property, the home, its contents, or the property, occurring in the property itself or in areas including, but not limited to, stairways, parking lots, recreational areas, and swimming pools that may be used by The Guest, their invitees, or other persons.The total liability to The Company and Owner from any loss to The Guest due to interruption of essential services, fire, or other occurrences that renders the property unusable will be only those days of rental that The Guest has prepaid and not used.
M. USE OF PREMISES.
The home and associated common areas shall not be used for ANY unlawful or illegal purpose. The Guest agrees to keep the home in a neat and orderly condition. No nails, screws, or other items are to be driven into any portion of the property. Only the number of persons indicated in the booking are allowed to occupy the home. The home is to be used for residential purposes only. No commercial, industrial, or retail activity can be conducted in the property. The Company is not responsible for any amenities or services that are closed, out of service, or cannot be used for any reason, and no refunds shall be made for such events.
N. SECURITY DEVICES.
The Guest acknowledges there may be exterior security cameras at the property, as well as smart home detectors (no recording capabilities) inside the property. Any attempt by the Guest(s) to tamper, void, cover, remove or damage these devices will result in an immediate termination of this rental agreement and eviction without refund, as well as a $500 fine.
No tenancy is created by this agreement. All property rights remain with The Company. The Guest agrees that The Company or other lawful authority may evict The Guest, without notice, for any reasons such as, but not limited to:
1. failure to leave the unit at the designated check-in or check-out (unless extended according to the terms of this agreement and authorized in advance by The Company),
2. nonpayment of rental or other charges,
3. violation of any rule in this agreement,
4. violation of any rules of the neighborhood, city, or county in which the property is located,
5. any unlawful act of The Guest.
The Guest agrees to hold The Company harmless for any eviction. The liability of The Company is limited to unused rental paid by The Guest. The Company has 10 working days in which to mail or credit charge card for this unused rental to The Guest. No breach of any term of any of the rules contained in this agreement will be deemed and taken to be a waiver of any other breach of this agreement. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied. If any provision of this agreement is determined to not be valid or enforceable, the remainder of this agreement will not be affected and each provision will be valid and enforced to the fullest extent of the law. The Company reserves the right to move The Guest to a comparable suite at any time during this agreement should circumstances beyond the control of The Company arise. For the mutual convenience of the parties, it is understood and agreed that by making payment as requested, I (the Guest) shall have acknowledged and consented to all terms and conditions of this agreement, on behalf of myself and those in my party. The date of this agreement is the date the reservation is made.